SO it may be over a year and a half since I have posted but with the pending 20% off Sephora VIB sale, I thought I would share some of my SKINCARE favorite items!
- philosophy Purity - By far, my go to as a first step in my cleansing process to remove all make-up. I have been using this for at least 15 years.
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip - This helps keep my skin in line. I noticed a difference in my skin within a couple of days.
- laura mercier FlawlessSkin Face Polish - This is a new favorite. After one use, my skin was baby soft.
- MAY COOP Raw Sauce - I started using this last year and I do not want to be without it. It hydrates my skin and preps it for serum.
- - This helps to brighten and lighten dark spots on my face. I use this one in the morning. Truth Serum® Vitamin C Anti-Aging Collagen Booster
- - I use this at night after my retinol serum treatment. Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment
- Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM - I alternate between this product and the Sunday Riley Sleeping Luna oil.
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation - I love this under my makeup. It keeps my skin hydrated without making it oily.
- CLARINS Super Restorative Night - I was lucky enough to be gifted a jar of this and I am in love with it...but not the price!
- SUPERMUD™ Clearing Treatment - This mask is great for problem areas. It is pricey, but it is well worth it!
- boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment - This mask helps remove excess oil and clears pores without drying my skin.
- - This mask is great when my skin is dehydrated. Beware, it is thick and somewhat sticky Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask
I will post my makeup wish list/favorite items soon!