Tuesday, October 29, 2013

First Look: bareMinerals GLAMOUR NOW Kit on QVC

Every year since I can remember bareMinerals has an Auto-Delivery kit at the holidays.  I loved every shipment I received last year so I was quick to order this year's when the item number was available.  I used bareMinerals a long time ago but the loose colors made such a mess.  Now the loose colors have stoppers in the containers so I do not mind the Mineral Veil or the blush that come in this kit.  Every since the "READY" products were introduced in to the line, I loved them.  The quad eye shadows sell for around $30 so anytime I can get them in a kit I order it ASAP.  I love these shadows.  I am also very excited to try the Ready Luminizer.

The Picture on QVC
How it Arrives


The kit includes the following:
  • 0.23- oz Brightening Pearl Perfect Light Mineral Veil
  • 0.17-oz Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 in The Main Event
  • 0.005-oz and 0.03-fl-oz Smoke & Define Double-Ended Kohl & Liquid Eyeliner
  • 0.37-fl-oz Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara
  • 0.03-oz Glamour Blush
  • 0.16-oz Ready Luminizer in The Magic Moment
  • 0.15-fl-oz Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Dazzler
  • contour blush brush
  • tapered shadow brush.

If you are interested in this kit, you can order it here: bareMinerals Glamour Now AD Kit.  You can buy it now for the TSV price of $49.98 and it is also on 3 easy pays.  If too many kits are pre-ordered, that link will either not work, or say it is sold out.  If you are interested I would get it quickly!

Once I use the items a few times I will follow up with a review!


No comments:

Post a Comment