Saturday, October 29, 2016

SEPHORA VIB SALE RECOMMENDATIONS


SO it may be over a year and a half since I have posted but with the pending 20% off Sephora VIB sale, I thought I would share some of my SKINCARE favorite items!

SKINCARE

Cleansers
  1. philosophy Purity - By far, my go to as a first step in my cleansing process to remove all make-up.  I have been using this for at least 15 years.
  2. Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip - This helps keep my skin in line.  I noticed a difference in my skin within a couple of days.
Exfoliator
  1. laura mercier FlawlessSkin Face Polish - This is a new favorite.  After one use, my skin was baby soft.
Essence
  1. MAY COOP Raw Sauce - I started using this last year and I do not want to be without it.  It hydrates my skin and preps it for serum.
Serums
  1. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum® Vitamin C Anti-Aging Collagen Booster - This helps to brighten and lighten dark spots on my face.  I use this one in the morning.
  2. Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment - I use this at night after my retinol serum treatment.
  3. Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM - I alternate between this product and the Sunday Riley Sleeping Luna oil.
Moisturizers
  1. Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation - I love this under my makeup.  It keeps my skin hydrated without making it oily.
  2. CLARINS Super Restorative Night - I was lucky enough to be gifted a jar of this and I am in love with it...but not the price!
Eye Serum
  1. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream™ Smooths, Brightens, Depuffs - This eye cream does exactly what is says it will do - and when I put it on it is cooling.
Masks
  1. GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD™ Clearing Treatment - This mask is great for problem areas.  It is pricey, but it is well worth it!
  2. boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment - This mask helps remove excess oil and clears pores without drying my skin.
  3. Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask - This mask is great when my skin is dehydrated.  Beware, it is thick and somewhat sticky
I will post my makeup wish list/favorite items soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment