Saturday, June 15, 2013

Target Beauty Box

Today when I got home I was so happy to see my Target Beauty Box had arrived!  Via Facebook, at various times, Target allows anyone to sign up to receive a Target Beauty Box.  They used to be seasonal, but it appears they are moving to a monthly format.  I have received several of these and they were send to me for free or for $5 to cover shipping. 

The Box:


The contents:







Early thoughts on the products:
  • Venus Razor - this is the current razor that I am using and I love it.  I am glad to have a back-up of this!
  • Effaclar Duo - I have heard good things about the version of this product in the UK, but the USA version is different.  I am excited to try this product.
  • L'OREAL BB Cream - I have not tried this before and look forward to see how it performs.
  • Fekkai Glossing Cream - I currently own this product and love using it in the summer to fight humidity.
  • Sally Hansen - I get my nails professionally done with gel so more than likely I will give these to a friend who will use them or will include them in a future giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment