Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's that Time of the Month......for more Samples!


I came home today and found this little gem in my mailbox!


So I of course ripped it open.....


There is always a card on top....



Then the goods!


First up hair products:



Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo - Full Size $24. Value of the sample: $7.50

Davines Love Smoothing Conditioner - Full Size $27.50. Value of sample: $1.41

Davines OI/OIL Absolute Beautifying Potion - Full Size $40. Value of sample: $0.50

Then the rest of the box:


Color Club Wanderlust Collection - Full Size of collection: $8. Value of sample: $2

Oscar de la Renta Something Blue - Full Size $85. Value of sample: $1.50

Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lipstick - Full Size $26.55 Value of sample: $26.55


TOTAL VALUE OF THE BOX: $39.46
TOTAL PAID FOR THE BOX:  $10.00

First impression.....not my favorite box, but I am very excited to try the hair products and I know some little girls who will love the nail polish!



No comments:

Post a Comment